Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are going to Sugar Creek Lodge in Mena AR on July 4th. There is going to be at least 6 RZR's so if you do not have plans you may want to make reservations now because cabins are filling up. Looking forward to having a good time and they will have a fireworks show there as well.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
I will be up there July 9 - 16. Are there any other trails to ride besides Wolf Pen Gap near Mena? Going to be in Mena for a few days. We plan on hitting Lake Ouichita for a day on the water and Superlift ORV Park near Hot Springs and do the Spa thing for a day to score a few points with my gal.

Robin A.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Oh yes. There are tons of trails other than wolf pen. You can go to wolf pens web site and order the map. It has all the trails on there.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Last time I was at Wolf Pen I noticed that the Forest Service have taken up all but one of the black diamond trails. Thats right, took them up. If you had not ridden them before you would not have known they were ever there.

I rode at Superlift ORV a month ago. Lots of fun, very challenging!

·
Arkyrider
950 Posts
Hey guys, the trails outside the gap have been closed per the new MVUM. There are still many FS roads that can be rode. The trails closed at the gap are only temp closed for either reapir or re location. There are two clubs working with the FS to improve the area and ride experiance. The local area needs all the support it can get right now. Hope you all enjoy your trip to the gap and we may see some of you there. I live 50 miles away and can actually ride the RZR all the way there legally.

·
Registered
88 Posts
i just ordered the new map for the area. it was $7.50. its high, but they put a lot of money back in the trails.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Can you take a RZR S on these trails? I live in Little Rock and have been to wolf pen before but only camped out and I am looking into getting an ATV and cannot decide on what to get. i have it narrowed down to either a Can-Am Outlander, Polaris Sportsman 850, RZR, or a Commander 1000. The wife and I are wanting somthing to ride together so its either a 2UP or a SXS. Any thoughts or advice? i really want the RZR S or Commander but have heard that most trails in the states only allow for the basic RZR due to width. Thanks in advance.

·
Arkyrider
950 Posts
Can you take a RZR S on these trails? I live in Little Rock and have been to wolf pen before but only camped out and I am looking into getting an ATV and cannot decide on what to get. i have it narrowed down to either a Can-Am Outlander, Polaris Sportsman 850, RZR, or a Commander 1000. The wife and I are wanting somthing to ride together so its either a 2UP or a SXS. Any thoughts or advice? i really want the RZR S or Commander but have heard that most trails in the states only allow for the basic RZR due to width. Thanks in advance.
You can ride pretty much any trail in Arkansas with any SxS. There are a few here and there that are 50" trails but nobody including the LEO's pay attention to it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts