Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was doing fine while I was taking the kids riding at speeds of 10mph, but after that I made a turn and hit the gas and it started sputtering and lost power. Checked the float on the carb and it looked fine.

What else to check?

·
◄►STARS & STRIPES◄►
3,832 Posts
It was doing fine while I was taking the kids riding at speeds of 10mph, but after that I made a turn and hit the gas and it started sputtering and lost power. Checked the float on the carb and it looked fine.

What else to check?
not making fun...

#1 Fuel
#2 Fuel Filter
#3 Spark and Plug
#4 oil are you running the recommended SE15w/40?
any mods?

Just trying to get more info...

#5 Lost power? Do you have "actual power"? ie battery is good & starter cranking??

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

What else to check?
not making fun...

#1 Fuel
#2 Fuel Filter
#3 Spark and Plug
#4 oil are you running the recommended SE15w/40?
any mods?

Just trying to get more info...

#5 Lost power? Do you have "actual power"? ie battery is good & starter cranking??
Do have actual power, fuel was new from the pump 93 octane yesterday, fuel filter is original, spark plug havent checked yet, oil is correct. no mods that I know of. Only seems to have the problem after making a semi hard turn which is why I was suspecting the float in the carb.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts