Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Premium Member
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just like it says. We are looking for a part time tour guide for our tours. It will be mostly weekend for now. Full time position may be available down the road. If interested, send me your contact info, and Ill get right back to you! :ride:

· Registered
533 Posts
Man i would love this if you ever decide to grow your business to pa ill be your mgr. Out here.

· Registered
1,030 Posts
My son would love this job, he really enjoys tearing up my RZR I would enjoy him tearing up someone elses RZR:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

· Banned
5,982 Posts
wishing you well Troy, you know that.

Technically I was your first customer last year wasn't I? you didn't have the formal Tour permits yet so you followed the rules and never took $.

So I get first shot at the position. And I have a perfect driving record.

· Banned
5,982 Posts
Troy,
don't hire the guy in the gold helmet. If you sent him down to the strip to pick up tourists at the Wynn you'd never see him again. He'd never get past the Riv. He'd be on the evening news polishing the Crazy Girls statute.

· Banned
5,982 Posts
let me paint a nice picture for the applicants...

Boss seems like a great guy - Midwest morals not a creep - Nevada weather, 8% humidity - Troy's back door touches the Motor speedway - Richard Petty Semis next to him - Carrol Shelby a little further - drag strip too - the "tour" starts up the road bordering Nellis Air Force Base - you ride under fighter jets all day putting on a show - you lead vacationers in Razors behind you - desert hills, rocky washout, short cliffs tight on each side, open sand dunes, coexist with motocross and buggy riders, view of the Vegas strip occasionally all on the same ride. Just watch your rear view mirror and make sure they keep up I suppose. Then take 'em back to HQ. Something like that.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.