Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone use the JL Audio Sub Box? Looking to go all out and piece together a great system over time. Gonna start with Rockford head unit and go from there. Not sure in which sub to with. Under dash or between seats?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Anyone use the JL Audio Sub Box? Looking to go all out and piece together a great system over time. Gonna start with Rockford head unit and go from there. Not sure in which sub to with. Under dash or between seats?
If you’re still going all out with a stereo for a RZR 1000 I’m building some parts and will keep you informed if you would like I’m going to use 2 6.5 subs in some custom modified pods, the c5-650x 6.5s in some custom modified pods a xd500/3 and a xd200/2and possibly a twk 88 let me know if you would like to stay in contact about this stuff

·
Registered
851 Posts
The 2 best sounding subwoofer boxes are the new Rockford ported box or the utv stereo box. I have a JL system that consists of 2 8.8’s in tower cans, 2 mx650’s in kick pods, 10” W3 in a SSV box, and powered by a xd700/5. The ssv box leaves you wanting more low end that’s for sure

1 - 4 of 4 Posts