Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
2023 RZR Pro XP
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m new to the SxS scene, became temporarily relocated to Tennessee, which has now made me see what I was missing. Not only is the machine just crazy, the trails, scenery, and community of UTV riders have been great. Look forward to digging through posts as the parts addiction has become unavoidable. Cheers to all!

· Premium Member
2020 rzr pro xp
1,176 Posts
Welcome from Middle tn ! Lots of good riding from one end of the state to the other . Just don’t expect to keep your Rzr pretty & scratch free for very long around here . Lol
If you want a place to play on that shee . Check out Robinson ridge in Woodbury Tn. The ultimate playground for sport quads .

· Premium Member
416 Posts
Welcome to the addiction comrade! I’m originally from Jersey also!

· Registered
2 Posts
Welcome from Middle tn ! Lots of good riding from one end of the state to the other . Just don’t expect to keep your Rzr pretty & scratch free for very long around here . Lol
If you want a place to play on that shee . Check out Robinson ridge in Woodbury Tn. The ultimate playground for sport quads .
Is there a website?

· Premium Member
2020 rzr pro xp
1,176 Posts
Is there a website?
No . It’s been around since I can remember but it’s private owned . I will tell you now, the hills are steep and very long . So depends on the riding you are into . It’s, dirt bike or 450 sport quad or banshee territory . I wouldn’t recommend any utility quads . There are some Designated Rzr trails as well.
If you have Facebook look up Dusty Dewrell and talk with him. He owns the place and he always rides with guys and shows them the ropes . It’s been passed down through the family . The place is packed on the weekends in the summer . If you can catch him out riding stay with him and get some tips. He’s one of the best hill shooters in Tn because it’s been his backyard since he was a kid.
I’ll be taking my shee down there this spring. Got it tore down rite now with no plans of finishing the build till warmer weather .

· Premium Member
2020 rzr pro xp
1,176 Posts
Windrock . Royal blue . Coalmont . Franklin Forrest are good places to take the Rzr.
Also a lot of easy Twra trails everywhere if you like to just see the scenery and take the wife or kids for Leisurely ride .

1 - 12 of 12 Posts