Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
I would love to see more pictures of this box as well as your whole set up. I see some light bars and a two way radio antenna. If I do get mine this week I will be making many of these same mods to mine.

·
Registered
230 Posts
This box is great I'm glad I got it, it's the only thing that uses all available space, but I'm wondering if anyone has done anything to sort of partition it? The giant cavernous space inside is just too much when it's mostly empty. Like I put my camera bag inside and cringe a bit knowing it's definitely sliding all around in there... Anyone got an easy solution?

Edit - so a follow-up 8 months later. I'm not 100% sure I would buy this box again.
While it does use 100% of the bed space, not all of that is really "useable". Again, the inside is cavernous with no divider's, so I ended up putting stuff into various bags to separate stuff like recovery gear, etc. The problem with that is you end up with a lot of wasted space, especially since the lid only opens the middle.
I have a couple hard cases I bring on occasion and I have to rearrange everything to get them in.
It just seems like 2-3 smaller cases might be more convenient. Of course I haven't tried that so I could be wrong.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts