Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kathy, myself, some friends and family are headed to Jawbone Canyon for some great riding and camping on Sept 10th, 11th and 12th if anyone is interested:ride:

·
Banned
1,182 Posts
Save some fuel and come camp and ride with Cisco and I at Johnson Valley;) We will do Rattlesnake Canyon on Saturday, Have I ever let you down? ;)

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Save some fuel and come camp and ride with Cisco and I at Johnson Valley;) We will do Rattlesnake Canyon on Saturday, Have I ever let you down? ;)
I would love to Papa and no you have never let me down:rofl3: Reason I'm going to Jawbone is that my Dad is finishing up a US trip in his coach and Jeep from Florida and is gonna stay with me for a few weeks. They will be heading south from Kings Canyon on Fri so I figured I'd meet up with them at Jawbone for a couple days and then bring them on into the OC:ride:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Yeah, where's the pic's George? As you can see, I didn't make either one of them. The closest I got to automotive entertainment, was chaperoning my son and his "friend" Ashland to the Orange Show Raceway and watched the "Topless" 100 tour cars and the Late models.

Still had fun, but not as much as either ride would've been. But alas, young love, and I ain't ready to be a grandpa! Hey get your hands back where they belong!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just kidding, they were both well behaved and had a great time. I enjoy the duties of parenting, and hope that I've done the best job I could. So far it seems I have.

Take care and let's ride soon. I have my nephews wedding on the 26th, so the 25th is going to be a wash. Next weekend should be cool, but I may go to the kart track in Johnson Valley, another "date" for junior. Ashland is a motor-head and we invited her to go ride our race karts....

We get to camp for free, and we can also ride out the gate and have all of Stoddard Valley to ride the RZR-s. So we ride karts during the day, and do night rides with the RZR-S, what more can you ask for!!! Double header motor sports!!!!!:fiddy:

Let me know what's going on and I'll watch the forum too.

Ltr.... Dan....

P.S. That little blue trailer under Chris' kart is for sale. Has it's own diamond plated ramps that store under the back end too.... It's 5x8 and is an 8 of 10 condition IMHO. Some scratches etc... $800 OBO.... I hope this doesn't violate any forum rules... I don't need the RZR police showing up at my house!!!:shhh:

Chris' ride:

Dad's ride:

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nice karts Dan! Brings back fun memories:ride: I'll get some pics posted of Jawbone soon. Just trying to get Dad situated. He loved the RZR and had a blast.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I would be surprised if he didn't like it! I haven't met anyone yet that didn't have a SEG after riding in mine!:huepfenicon111:

I'm starting a new thread for the Poker Run at Slash X on October 30&31st. It's put on by BLM and is for Toys for Tots. Are you interested in going?

I'll look for the pictures....

Dan ...

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I would be surprised if he didn't like it! I haven't met anyone yet that didn't have a SEG after riding in mine!:huepfenicon111:

I'm starting a new thread for the Poker Run at Slash X on October 30&31st. It's put on by BLM and is for Toys for Tots. Are you interested in going?

I'll look for the pictures....

Dan ...
Hey Dan,
We did the poker run last year and had a lot fun. Not sure if you are aware but the next Forum get together is in Glamis Oct 23rd - 31st. Here is the thread:ride:http://www.rzrforums.net/local-rides-events/32253-rzr-forum-ride-dinner-fjk-glamis-oct-23rd-1st-updated-parking-spot-18.html

·
Registered
79 Posts
Dev, I'm 5'11" and 255, what's your point? LOL!!!! No they are a tight fit, but they also make an extension called a front porch for tall folks, go figure... I saw a guy that was 6'7" in one.

They are fun, and with your a$$ 1.5 inches off the ground at 70+ mph, it's scary too.:scared2:

You can ride them at Grange Kart track at Central and Stoddard Wells road. Here's the web page. They rent race as well as concession karts.

Welcome to Grange Motor Circuit

Go try them, just be careful, you'll get hooked...

Dan...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts