Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so I have about a million questions on gauges for these rides. Has anyone tried those Eqious? (the white ones) or whatever they are called from oreilly's? Are they water proof and bright at night? I dont want to be blinded. Im not wanting to spend a fortune on gauges cause in my perspective polaris should have put them there and not me! On the temp gauge and oil pressure, what size are the fittings on the motor and t stat housing? Will the gauges include the fittings i need or is there something special to grab? Just trying to grab all the parts b4 I start this project!

·
King of crash!
31,882 Posts
utv inc has a inline hose adapter for the temp sending unit id be more worried about a volt gauge than oil pressure

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im getting a volt gauge as well but its pretty much straight forward. The gauges i saw at oreillys were like 30 to 50 bucks a pop, not bad. Just not sure how they hold up to washing

·
Vendor
21,922 Posts
we have the oil pressure sending unit adapters, oil temp sending unit adpaters, water temp sending unit adapters.. and whole gauge kits as well..

just search

RZR GAUGE in the search box on UTVINC.com youll see.

·
Registered
222 Posts
I have had Equus gauges in my 09 RZR for about a 1yr now. No problems so far. I ran them in my Jeep for about 10 yrs and no problems. The kit I'm running is the 8100 series and there all White faces and you have different colors of slip on rubber boots to get the color you want Red,Green,Blue. I use the red covers because there brighter than the rest and it matches the Cluster in your RZR. The only thing is when you order the kit it comes with a Mechanical Water Temp and you have to have Electric Water Temp. UTV INC sales the adapter for the Water Temp for $24.95 and it's easy to install. There is a thread on here that will show you installing the Oil,Water, etc. On the Oil you can either do Electric, or mechanical I use the mechanical and the Kit from Equus is Mechanical. Whoever you order the kit from they will have to exchange the Mechanical Water to Electric. So if you can look a the thread you can see whats going on. I think its under the Engine and Drivetrain section or Electrical section. Just type in Gauges in the search area. So maybe this helps.

Anthony

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey anthony do you have any pics of your setup? Sounds like exactly what i want on mine. Thanks alot for answering all of my questions.

·
Registered
398 Posts

Gaffrig makes waterproof gauges.

They are the ones we use in all of our panels.

They are available in white, silver of black.

Most gauges run about $40 - $45 each for the 90 degree sweep.

They are just bright enough at night to not effect your night vision.

We have most of the gauges in stock. If you are interested, or have any questions, please contact me.

Greg

·
Registered
287 Posts
Anybody have Dakota Digital gauges? Thinking about purchasing, just wondering if they are worth the money and how they hold up with everything we put the RZR through.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts