Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up the red RZR today and got started installing front bumper,windsheild,roof,GPS,cooler,already had lift and tires and winch done at dealership,now redoing trailer tie downs to fit RZR,ITS COMING TOGETHER,still alot more adds to go.:ride:

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
When I bought mine the dealer asked "what would it take to get your business?" I told him "the best price, a discount on all acc. (at least 15%) and the kicker INSTALL all acc free. Well he said OK. Most things aren't that hard to install but things like the doors, winch, rock sliders, roof, DF seat belts I did not want to mess with.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This was a good way to get to know the RZR from top to bottom,glad I did this because the winch they installed, the wires going to contactor and winch were not even tight and the fare lead bolts were not tight,checked the lift they installed and all bolts were tight and good,I dont mind tinkering with it at all.:redrzr:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.