Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
The Lone RZR
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I ordered the cooter brown roof, cooter brown windshield, rear cab back, and extension bar for my 2012 800s le. And the cab back will not work with mypolaris rear cage extension. It states in their description that it has the cutouts for the s models, but I noticed that the polaris"kit" has the clamps with the 4 allen bolts instead of the factory setup "no clamps" pre 2011 I think?? And the rear lexan is hitting the bars and will not allow it to come up high enough. How is EMP customer service? Should I just make it work and start cutting it out or call and see if they will work with me? Them sending another one isnt going to solve the problem. It looks like they need to have a different cutout for the post 2010 models with the polaris cage extension kit.

·
The Lone RZR
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Awesome!! Thanks for the pic. Did you just trim around the bottom?
Any close up pictures? And was the bottom slots still usable for the quick disconnect? It seems that if I trim what is needed it's close to those two slots.

·
The Lone RZR
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah I took the jigsaw to mine. I had to trim about an inch off it (down to where the slot is). It fits good now just had to relocate the two bottom quick disconnect holes.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts