Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We are excited to be sponsoring the first annual International SidebySide Association convention and run at the Glamis North Campground. The convention will be held during the Endless Summer UTV Party that SXS Performance is having October 19th- 21st. This is going to be a great event at an amazing campground. Not only are there great trails to enjoy but the Glamis North Campground also provides a warm mineral spa, pool, and restaurant. The campground is second to none, with all of its amenities, full RV hookups, and paved pull through parking. For more information click HERE or contact SXS Performance.

·
Registered
5,685 Posts
That sounds pretty fun. it should be pretty toasty over there around that time but thats what the pool is for.

·
Registered
5,685 Posts
Never been to KOA in October but the nights should be nice at the pool. I went in December one year and it was ice cold.

When does the riding start? On friday morning it looks like?

·
Premium Member
6,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We just confirmed that our friends at DG Off-road will be at the Endless Summer Ride. They are looking forward to this event like we are.
As always if you want to save on shipping we will deliver parts to you at the event. Contact us with any questions.

·
Registered
5,685 Posts
We just confirmed that our friends at DG Off-road will be at the Endless Summer Ride. They are looking forward to this event like we are.
As always if you want to save on shipping we will deliver parts to you at the event. Contact us with any questions.
Sweet deal. I am hoping I can go on this ride

·
Premium Member
6,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The Endless Summer Event is getting closer. If anyone wants to take delivery of their parts at the event and save some money let us know. We can deliver your items at the event if you want, its a great way to save on shipping. Please contact us for details.

·
Premium Member
6,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The Endless Summer ride is right around the corner, and the camp ground is fill up fast. They have a few of the cabins left and there are less then 15 RV campsites left. You don't want to miss this event so call the Glamis North Campground and make your reservation soon.

They will also have a haunted house open for those that like a good scare.

·
glamisdunes*****
3,644 Posts
we will have others from the other forums joining us too
some well be getting there thurs nite sometime
DeLaRon motorsports will be there

·
Premium Member
6,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I hope everyone is getting their UTVs ready for next week. Endless Summer will be a great time to put some miles on your car and enjoy campground festivities. Contact us with any questions.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts