Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a used rzr. Nothing was mentioned about the front end. The A arm has Superatv tag attachedto the A arm. How do I tell if it's a forward a arm ? ?
IMG_7226.jpg
IMG_7227.jpg
IMG_7229.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using RZRForums.net

·
Registered
125 Posts
Could be ,does it look like you can use 29.5 inch tall tires? Do the cv axles look like the go forward in front and aft in rear..
Looks like only 1.5 forward and aft are the only available set for rzr 800 from them.
Wheelbase was 77 inches I think stock so if it is 80 inches it would be stretched .

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It does look like the CV axle is going slightly forward. I have 26 inch tires on it and 4 inches between the tire and fender well so 29s should fit but will be really close to the fender.
Thanks for that wheel base number I looked online and never found it. Mine is about 78. It's hard to measure that accurately.

·
6,024 Posts
Hey! I'd say those are more than likely 1.5" forward. We're only making the 800 50" A-arms in the forward. If you've had an S conversion...its possible that they're 0", but 9 out of 10 kits sold were forward...so, without removing them and looking at them on the ground...we can probably safely assume they're forward offset.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey! I'd say those are more than likely 1.5" forward. We're only making the 800 50" A-arms in the forward. If you've had an S conversion...its possible that they're 0", but 9 out of 10 kits sold were forward...so, without removing them and looking at them on the ground...we can probably safely assume they're forward offset.
If anyone would know for sure it would be you guys its not wide enough to had the S conversion so it's 1.5 forward
Thanks !

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was thinking of going the same size tires all the way around at 29s . What width would you recommend? It has 9s on the front and 11s on the back now.

·
6,024 Posts
I was thinking of going the same size tires all the way around at 29s . What width would you recommend? It has 9s on the front and 11s on the back now.
I'd go 10" wide all the way around. Maybe upgrade to 14" wheels if you haven't already. I can't tell in the pic. You'll have way more tire options with 14" wheels. Here's some links just in case you want to look around at what we have.
We have some good tires too if you're interested. I think the 28" Warrior XT would be good for you, unless you're really into mud riding. Then maybe check out the Terminator or Intimidator.
Polaris RZR XP 1000 | SuperATV
^ Tires...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'd go 10" wide all the way around. Maybe upgrade to 14" wheels if you haven't already. I can't tell in the pic. You'll have way more tire options with 14" wheels. Here's some links just in case you want to look around at what we have.
We have some good tires too if you're interested. I think the 28" Warrior XT would be good for you, unless you're really into mud riding. Then maybe check out the Terminator or Intimidator.
Polaris RZR XP 1000 | SuperATV
^ Tires...
I do have 14 inch wheels but the back wheels are wider then the front.
I was looking at those Bandit rims last night. By my understanding these rims will work on both the newer RZRS and the older RZRS like mine?
I really really love how those terminators look but I know thats not the right tire for the riding I do.
Picking tires has turned into the biggest decision ive made in several years 😋

·
6,024 Posts
Lol! The dreaded tire research!! 🤣🤣 Its awful. I understand. Just pick pick a few that would work for your riding style and terrain and go from there.

And yeah....those Terms are SICK!! But...its definitely a mud specific tire.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts