Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 20 of 307 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,117 Posts
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Motor vehicle
Well, sometimes you just gotta get out and ride and you'll see a unicorn! Goose Offroad had the eagle eyes today in Sand Hollow and saw a certain car ripping on BLM land... Some takeaways:
  • Pro R naming exists
  • 5 Lug confirmed
  • Wider stance confirmed
  • New cage confirmed
  • Double collector into the exhaust confirmed
  • This is the same Ultimate trim colorway as previously reported

·
Premium Member
600 Posts
Congrats!! And the winner of the first design flaw goes to .. 😂

poor shock 🔥 🔥 🥵 🥵 🥵
Love new cars and progress in better, faster, etc. could be the angle of the photo. They do definitely like to heat soak the rear suspension it would seem. As they love to boast about what is crappy. I.e. 2016 turbo sales pitch was a cooler running engine….had over heating issues. 2021…sales pitch..stronger clutch.. definitely weaker clutch. So I assume the sales pitch would be….”cooler active suspension “. Lol. Seriously jokes aside looks sweet. Can’t wait to see it fully!

·
Registered
2021 RZR Pro XP
52 Posts
I think its just the angle of the picture, its farther away than you think, but its still pretty close. You can also see that the rear shocks have crossover rings so maybe they changed the crappy tender springs?

Wheel Tire Plant Vehicle Automotive tire

·
6,799 Posts
Looks like 2 different shock options. Pic above has the WE and @Max H 's pic has the Fox...so guessing Sport, Premium, and Ultimate with Dynamix like the Pro XP.

I've been buttering up whoever answers their Facebook Messenger.....TRYING to get some info or (fingers crossed) an early release. Nothing...

·
Can't 'Member.
873 Posts
The fact that Polaris isn't chasing these pics down and having them scrubbed wherever they land tells ya that they are not too concerned about them hitting the interwebs this time, and the new ones suggest they are about ready. Running it around in broad daylight at Sand Hollow isn't exactly the Polaris version of the Skunk Works testing it at Area 51...odds are someone gonna have a camera out there.
Heck it may even be set up. Polaris may have leaked the new ones.
Building the buzz maybe?
Why did the guys who caught it in the wild not follow it and get some serious pics?
Couple of thoughts. The primary tubes on the headers look pretty dang huge. We have two more on the other side which would lead you to think V-4, but why the 3 inch primaries?
The spare tire carrier doesn't look ready for market, does it? Did the test riders decide they didn't want to get a flat and improvise? Of course, this is Polaris...maybe it is the ready to go version...:D

Reactions: RickRou56

·
Premium Member
4,117 Posts
IMO...I dont think the release of any of these Pro R pictures was a mistake by Polaris . I think they did it intentionally to get the buzz going and to hear the comments from the market. ..... I'd say it worked

Reactions: Arcticzale

·
Super Moderator
7,039 Posts
Looks like 2 different shock options. Pic above has the WE and @Max H 's pic has the Fox...so guessing Sport, Premium, and Ultimate with Dynamix like the Pro XP.

I've been buttering up whoever answers their Facebook Messenger.....TRYING to get some info or (fingers crossed) an early release. Nothing...

You might remind them you are also a Pantene Shampoo model also 😆

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
IMO...I dont think the release of any of these Pro R pictures was a mistake by Polaris . I think they did it intentionally to get the buzz going and to hear the comments from the market. ..... I'd say it worked
All I can say about that is rzr forum staff must be pretty good actors! 🤣

Well since that’s settled here is some information on how to have one— lol

1 - 20 of 307 Posts