Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to confess, I'm hooked. I have owned to many dirt bikes and ATVs over the years to even try and list them all. Then it all changed. I bought a used 2009 RZR this spring and it has been a complete blast. It was so much fun, I sold my three remaining dirt bikes and my ATV so I could buy a second RZR for the family. I no longer want to go to work and all I can do is watch the clock waiting for RZR riding time. I even have RZR riding dreams. I know its sick and I need help but what can I say, they are a blast!!!

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Welcome:...There is No known cure for what we have:scared2:...besides Riding RZR:ride:

·
Premium Member
4,381 Posts
RZR Rehab? That's for when your fingers turn cold and stiff and your family starts looking for an urn or something to put you in and keep you on the mantle piece.
Long live the addiction.

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
I had it real bad with the Rhino's never really wanted to give up the bikes but, now the RZR's are on the way Rhino's are going down the road im even thinking get rid of the bike... I didnt say that.

·
Registered
839 Posts
I have to confess, I'm hooked. I have owned to many dirt bikes and ATVs over the years to even try and list them all. Then it all changed. I bought a used 2009 RZR this spring and it has been a complete blast. It was so much fun, I sold my three remaining dirt bikes and my ATV so I could buy a second RZR for the family. I no longer want to go to work and all I can do is watch the clock waiting for RZR riding time. I even have RZR riding dreams. I know its sick and I need help but what can I say, they are a blast!!!
It is a sickness but a good habit keep up the good habit.

·
Registered
311 Posts
I feel your joy! Also bought used 2009 in the spring. Said I would not mod it. 5 months later shes modded and snorkeled. Can't stop looking at it in the garage. Can't stay off this site. Can't stop buying stuff for it. Always looking for new places to ride..Totally sick and don't want to be cured! lol...This is my stressbuster away from my job..its an investment in my well being, and its something my wife and daughter and I can all enjoy together. Money well spent...Its a a good addiction! Enjoy the sickness!

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
good thing I read this I was ready to call the DR. they are a blast, had many other things quads, MX, three wheelers! yep old school too, it's for the most part my first choice now, have fun and go and feed your habbit, LOL:ride:

·
Registered
292 Posts
* Step 1 - We admitted we were powerless over our rzr - that our lives had become unmanageable......

That's as far as I got. It's a wicked disease.Good luck with your recovery, but I'm afraid you'll have to bottom out first.

EasTTeX

·
I just wanna ride
3,641 Posts
Hello my name is Jeff and I have a RZR problem

There is step #1

Now I need to go out to the garage and sit in my RZR for a while

·
Registered
292 Posts
RZR Jeff,
you didn't make it very far without a relapse. Our chances of a successful recovery is very slim as we all know. I suggest you take fearless motor inventory (not a moral inventory.) You can then move on to mending your RZR (not making amends.) Good Luck, it sounds like we have an epidemic on our hands.

EasTTeX

1 - 20 of 39 Posts