Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive given up on ever being able to order one directly from you, as i can never get anyone to answer the phone, and when I do, they tell me that they will call me back later this week when the lift kits are back from powder coat.... going on week three now of being told this.

Do you have any dealers? Anyone else that stocks your lifts that I can purchase from? or are they only directly from you?

thanks

·
Registered
587 Posts
I apologize if you didnt get a phone call back recently. You may have noticed on our answering machine and our email vacation responce we were away for a hair over a week recently and have been swamped playing catch up ever since.

We have several dealerships and shops that sell our products, but most of them order small qty's or on a "per customer order" basis.

Honestly, your best bet is to email us, we are much more proficient through emails and we can then call you back or email you back when we get the chance rather than you calling us, us calling you, and so on and so on.

I currently have a bunch of new RZR-S kits on the shelf and 1 kit I can discount for you that was installed by a local guy and then removed because he wanted a custom made "lower" 1" lift kit so it has the typical installation scuffs on it.

emails us at [email protected]

Paul.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts