Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have searched around but seem to be finding all in 14 inch rim. Anything in a 12? Looking for something for rocks mostly. Maybe a Pitbull Growler but can't seem to find anything for 12's.

H

·
0 Posts
Interco has Swamplites in a 29.5( actually height is around 28.5) not sure how they would work or hold up in the rocks though... Havent ran them on rocks yet..also I hear they wear fast when ran on blacktop..soft compound..which is good and bad..they are bias ply..and have some vibe at speed...you sold yet? They do have 1.5" lugs and I can climb up trees with them no problems, also climed over a stone terraced wall steep enough my buddy watching thought i was going to flip over backwards lol. So far I like them..I think they would work well for rocks traction wise...just can't say whether they'd hold up..

·
rzrs24
775 Posts
maxxis zillas, light and aggressive. good trail manners too.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I'm thinking about running the Maxxis Zillas on the msa diesel 14inch chrome wheel in a 30inc they look like a good all around tire. Got a price of 1200 for all mounted with lug nuts don't think that's a bad price

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
I dont think Zillas would be a great rock crawling tire. Swamplites would probably do pretty good but the tread is really soft.

·
Officially Addicted
694 Posts
Zillas can hold their own on the rocks. You just have to watch for pinch flats. But if you are strictly rocks no don't get the Zillas.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts