Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I still have my stock xpt 16 muffler and I would like to do the cat delete on it if it is the exact same as my 19. Thanks guys

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I know.. I should have been more clear. Lol. I wanna do cat delete on the 16 muffler and then put it on my 19. Just wasn't sure if they were exactly the same.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
From what I can tell. The part numbers are different. I guess I could pull the 19 muffler off and compare it with the 16. I wouldn't think the inside baffles would have changed.??

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
From what I can tell. The part numbers are different. I guess I could pull the 19 muffler off and compare it with the 16. I wouldn't think the inside baffles would have changed.??
Should be the same internally as nothing has changed on the engine.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's what I'm guessing. Have you seen part numbers change ant the part not change?

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, I'll check it out. Thanks. I would rather carve up my old one just incase I screw up.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
For those of you out there with an older turbo muffler laying around. The 16 muffler mounts the same as the 19. I did a cat delete on the 16 muffler and put it on my 19 turbo, fits perfectly.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts