Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been trying to find out more information on Rally raid and it seems there is a lack of information from the beginning of this year forward. Has it died or has it merged into another series?

·
Registered
78 Posts
I have been trying to find out more information on Rally raid and it seems there is a lack of information from the beginning of this year forward. Has it died or has it merged into another series?
Rally Raid is still very much alive. you should be able to find information on Facebook and their website. We raced the race in Shreveport back in May and I know they raced another race back in June I believe. Season will kick back off in about a month if I'm not mistaking.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the information. I had been trying to access their forum for a bit and couldn't get it to come up. I contacted them by email and they told me a virus had taken it down and they would have it back up soon.

I'm very much looking forward to checking it out.

·
Registered
78 Posts
You definitely need to. Its a great atmosphere and everyone is very helpful. With almost 50 cars at the couple races I have been to, theres plenty of levels of competition. Just have to remember that its a 4 hour race and not get too wild or aggressive in the first 30 minutes!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know how that is. In mountain bike racing it's called "Show up and blow up". I've raced harescrambles off and on through the years and have always wanted to race Trophy trucks but unfortunately I'm not rich , lack the skill and I'm on the wrong coast. When I stumbled across sxs I was blown away how far these machines have come and to find an endurance series on the East coast well, that was the icing on the cake.

I'm in North Carolina so it's a pretty good haul to get over so I'm at the stage trying to research and soak up as much information as I can to get my ducks in a row. Hopefully they'll get their forum back up and I can continue figuring out the process for a newbie to get involved.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I know how that is. In mountain bike racing it's called "Show up and blow up". I've raced harescrambles off and on through the years and have always wanted to race Trophy trucks but unfortunately I'm not rich , lack the skill and I'm on the wrong coast. When I stumbled across sxs I was blown away how far these machines have come and to find an endurance series on the East coast well, that was the icing on the cake.

I'm in North Carolina so it's a pretty good haul to get over so I'm at the stage trying to research and soak up as much information as I can to get my ducks in a row. Hopefully they'll get their forum back up and I can continue figuring out the process for a newbie to get involved.

I absolutely Understand. I know theres a pretty good following on here for UTVRR. If you ever have any questions don't hesitate to shoot me a message. We have been racing cross country races for a few years now and also have a BITD team that is Extremely competitive. We also have a few rigs that are 100% UTVRR ready if that is something you are interested in.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts