Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Bought the dynamix, got street legal and a bump seat and got a Dealership’s in house warranty. It is a big company around here so I don’t really see that they will have a problem.
I will get a white aluminum roof and glass windshield and down the road throw some DOT tires and a harbor freight winch

EC5AF0BB-2A6C-418F-9B02-534B1510DB5C.jpeg

·
CB-BLR
133 Posts
I have a 2018 Dynamix with a RT-Pro long travel kit, and the suspension done by Shock Therapy...and all I can say is WOW! This is my 4th RZR, all with custom done Walker suspensions, and long travel kits...and this one puts them to shame in the suspension department. Once you get the correct spring setup, and then valving...I have never been in a better suspended off-road vehicle...I know they are out there...pro trophy truck stuff...but just sayin!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Probobly best option go for the cheaper one, and buy the aftermarket shock, for less then the diffrence, and will be better then the factory ones.

·
Premium Member
934 Posts
My two cents. After having a great talk with a Walker Evans rep at a race I was at he told me it's not that the shock on the higher end Polaris UTV's is not a good it is Polaris that makes them put lower cost springs on the shocks. He told me with a good set of true duel rate springs with cross overs rings the stock shock will work the way it was designed. He also told me that people think re-valving will help as much as having the right spring set up. He said get the right spring set up and people will be shocked at how much better the ride is. If you want to fine tune the shock more then do the re-valving.
On my Pro XP Dynamix I will more then likely do a duel rate spring with cross over rings to get the most out of the shocks.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts