Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

Iron County Trails Wisconsin

3K views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  Sanman67 
#1 ·
Looking for suggestions for campgrounds on the trail system with direct trail access.

#2 ·
We stayed at the Frontier Bar and Campground in Saxon WI a few years back, worked great for us as we did an overnight ride and just pitched a tent there at the end of the day. If I remember right the trail was across the road and the campground had coin-op showers, small grocery store, fuel, and a nice bar with food.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#5 ·
We have stayed at 9505 Wildwood Campground Rd
Iron River, WI 54847
United States. Closer to Iron River. Remote, quite, old, but worked for our Rv’s with trailers/machines in tow. Some of the best utv trails I have ever been on if you head north. Tons of fire roads and nature. Most open for atv/utv

Sent from my iPhone using RZRForums.net

#8 ·
We ended up booking the last 3 sites for the week of July 4th at Loon Lagoon CG in Mercer.
I asked this in the GPS section but for those that don't read that I am looking for GPS trail maps of Iron County that work with Back Country Navigator. Anyone???

#9 ·
Lake of the falls campground is really nice there as well, set up for Rv’s and the road is the start of the trail. The cranberry inn has great food! Sorry I have nothing on BC maps. Be prepared for a lot of red clay north of there, shit stains your machine pretty bad if that is a concern of yours.

Sent from my iPhone using RZRForums.net

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.