Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2019 RZR Turbo EPS and am finding it very hard to find An intrusion bar that states it fits. All the descriptions only say 2018. Can anybody confirm that the 2019 turbo cage is the same as the 2018? Maybe it Is the digital dash that gets in the way? Anyone have pictures? I probably should invest in a welder and build my own, but that seems like a lot more work and money since I don’t own a welder. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone have any info. I messaged Rocky Mountain and they said they could not guarantee the 2018 intrusion bar would work.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Anyone with a 2019 turbo with an intrusion bar?

·
Can't 'Member.
758 Posts
Ran in to the same thing you are. I took this as another reason to get a new cage, which is what /i decided to do,

·
Premium Member
127 Posts
If yours came from the factory with the new style hood and dash like the 2019 models then yes it should fit. If you have same style hood and dash as the 2017 models than no I don't believe it will, I believe the crossbars are at different heights. Not positive though

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If yours came from the factory with the new style hood and dash like the 2019 models then yes it should fit. If you have same style hood and dash as the 2017 models than no I don't believe it will, I believe the crossbars are at different heights. Not positive though
thank, for some reason none of them say will fit the 2019 turbo. I even called several supplier and they just look in the book, but cannot tell me why it will not fit.

·
Premium Member
2,951 Posts
Reactions: trav.city RZR Turbo

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
To answer your question, it depends.

2014-2018 has a lower dash than 2019+(and 2018 XPTS). The dash also removes by pulling straight out towards the driver. So, the lower windshield support bar can be low and you can still get the dash out.

On 2019+(and 2018 XPTS), the dash is about 2" taller, and lifts UP to remove. This means that lower windshield support bars need to be about 3" higher in the center than they used to.

Will a set of aftermarket intrusion bars fit on a 2019? On the cage, absolutely. But they might not clear the dash, and even if they do clear the dash, you might not be able to remove it if needed. Depends entirely on the design of the intrusion bars.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Chris,

I will keep an eye out for one that is designed for it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts