Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2019 RZR Turbo EPS and am finding it very hard to find An intrusion bar that states it fits. All the descriptions only say 2018. Can anybody confirm that the 2019 turbo cage is the same as the 2018? Maybe it Is the digital dash that gets in the way? Anyone have pictures? I probably should invest in a welder and build my own, but that seems like a lot more work and money since I don’t own a welder. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone have any info. I messaged Rocky Mountain and they said they could not guarantee the 2018 intrusion bar would work.

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
If yours came from the factory with the new style hood and dash like the 2019 models then yes it should fit. If you have same style hood and dash as the 2017 models than no I don't believe it will, I believe the crossbars are at different heights. Not positive though

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If yours came from the factory with the new style hood and dash like the 2019 models then yes it should fit. If you have same style hood and dash as the 2017 models than no I don't believe it will, I believe the crossbars are at different heights. Not positive though
thank, for some reason none of them say will fit the 2019 turbo. I even called several supplier and they just look in the book, but cannot tell me why it will not fit.

·
Premium Member
2,948 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts