Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2020 900 Trail Fox Edition
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Tusk bumper I ordered arrived today and I was excited to put it on until I got to looking at he box. They shipped me a bumper someone had returned and it was missing parts what a letdown. Not living close to a big city I do most my buying on the internet so I printed a return label and shipped it back an hour an half after receiving it. I requested a replacement bumper so I hope it gets here soon.

·
Registered
2020 900 Trail Fox Edition
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't think it had been installed but it was missing the covers for the bumper tube and they left the old tape it had been wrapped in in the box. The box was damaged and you could see where the old label had been torn off.

I ordered a new Tusk bumper not a recycled return, you would think they would take the time to check the item over for missing parts and put it in a new shipping box. This has tarnished my opinion of Tusk products. Oh well hopefully the replacement will be complete.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I bought Tusk whip mounts and a Tusk fire extinguisher mount. I wasn't impressed with either one. The whip mounts rotated while riding and the FE mount clamps popped at the spot welds. I had to zip a screw through the mounts and into the roll cage for them to stay put

·
Registered
26 Posts
Careful with some of their mirrors. They come with two left side mounting brackets. Their engineering said that’s how they designed it. i guess the right side is supposed to allow you to see if you get a rear flat tire and not what’s behind you. . Not an impressive group imo.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts