Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
$2 led headlamp from home depot. wrap the headband around the roll bar and it makes a perfect interior light. been using one since i started with the rzr.
mike

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
I did the same as strracerx,, Couple round stick on lights from lowes.. Been using them for a year.. If the lights get left on it doesn't matter since they run on their own batteries.

·
Registered
425 Posts
I picked up a Grote LED light at my local truck parts store. It's push on/off and you only have to hook up to wires.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
I just installed some bitchin ones that are submersible and crazy bright. I will go take some pics and post them up:ride:

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
picked this one up for $$12.00 mounted behind my mirror ,ran the wires inside the cage to a switch and works just fine.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
I just installed a Rigid Indusries dome light tonight. Pretty bitchin' if you ask me......

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
OK here are some pics, I got them from Oznium.com. They are submersible LEDs for marine applications and now for RZR applications:ride: They are in an aluminum 1 1/2 inch housing and put out 80lm each and have a flood pattern of 120 degrees. They come with about 4' of wire and I wired them to a switch mounted on the shifter housing and then to the battery so I could have them on while the ignition is off. They are 1 watt LEDs and I left them on for 12 hours and only lost 3/10 of a volt at the batt and of course the RZR started fine:ride: Here is a link to the company.LED Marine & Boat Products : Waterproof Marine LED Flood Light

Attachments

H

·
0 Posts
I made mine out of an Energizer LED headlamp I had lying around...It has 3 settings..2 lights,4 lights and Red to save your night vision...and it rotates front to rear..I have since moved it to the center so it doesn't blind me lol. Works great..sorry for the crappy cell phone pics.

·
Registered
666 Posts
LED bicycle headlight. Handlebar mount works perfect on the passenger grab bar. Figure I can use it as a work light at night if I have to. Slide th ebar out and set it on the ground. Light won't move.

·
Registered
629 Posts
OK here are some pics, I got them from Oznium.com. They are submersible LEDs for marine applications and now for RZR applications:ride: They are in an aluminum 1 1/2 inch housing and put out 80lm each and have a flood pattern of 120 degrees. They come with about 4' of wire and I wired them to a switch mounted on the shifter housing and then to the battery so I could have them on while the ignition is off. They are 1 watt LEDs and I left them on for 12 hours and only lost 3/10 of a volt at the batt and of course the RZR started fine:ride: Here is a link to the company.LED Marine & Boat Products : Waterproof Marine LED Flood Light
Is that a quick release steering wheel?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts