Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For those of you that dont know yet, We have designed a lowered seat base that is integrated into the base of the seat and lowers the seat 1.5", It is a very easy install. All you do is transfer the oem Polaris latch system and rubber bump stops over to the new seat and clip it in.

Heres some images to give you an idea.

It retails for $50.00

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Very nicely done. Looks much, much stronger than stock.

I take it that the $50 is an additional charge to the price of an existing seat?

Is there a limited number of seats that this can be added to or is it available for all of your fine seats ?

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

I take it that the $50 is an additional charge to the price of an existing seat?

Is there a limited number of seats that this can be added to or is it available for all of your fine seats ?
It can be added to all of our "Fine seats"

Thanks, mattor

·
aka: Bad Influence
929 Posts
Well worth the price. I just installed mine this week. Thanks again Chris I appreciate all the support and great service.

·
Registered
2,534 Posts

Thanks, mattor
Thank you sir. I will amend my list accordingly to "Twisted Stitch seats w/ integrated base"

Oh, do you know if this will work in conjunction with the Polaris slider?

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I dont think so but I have not seen the slider offered by polaris but I would imagine not cause the stock base is completely removed

Thanks, mattor
Thank you sir. I will amend my list accordingly to "Twisted Stitch seats w/ integrated base"

Oh, do you know if this will work in conjunction with the Polaris slider?

·
Registered
811 Posts
Wish this option was available when I got mine. Love the seat anyways great quality product!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts