·
Registered
218 Posts
Sounds like a good idea to me.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
221 Posts
Any prefilter for your intake would be what you put on the air filter. Like an outerwears. Mine just has frog skin on the outside of the vent.

·
Registered
221 Posts
If you are asking if it’s inside the cover then no. It’s on the outside and opposite side of the cover both intake and clutch

·
Registered
2014 RZR XP1000
1,425 Posts
If you are asking if it’s inside the cover then no. It’s on the outside and opposite side of the cover both intake and clutch
Oh so you took the OG one out and put these ones in? I was asking if you have it on both sides of the RZR?

·
Registered
221 Posts
I replaced the intake and clutch bezel with the frogskinz bezels but you can just buy sheets of outerwear and adhesive and stick em on ther stock bezels. I had to replace one of the sides that got holes in it. It was easy.

·
Registered
2014 RZR XP1000
1,425 Posts
How much better are they at ceaping dirt from inside? I have a S&B particle separator so It would be for the clutch intake.

·
Registered
221 Posts
They catch a whole lot more than a machine that doesn’t have em. Ive had my clutch cover off several times and it’s never filthy. Inside of the clutch cover has stayed clean all season if that tells you anything.

·
Registered
2014 RZR XP1000
1,425 Posts
They catch a whole lot more than a machine that doesn’t have em. Ive had my clutch cover off several times and it’s never filthy. Inside of the clutch cover has stayed clean all season if that tells you anything.
Well it's got the frog skins that come in it stock.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I found the sheets on Amazon and ordered some. I may also fashion a traditional washable pre-filter to fit inside the intake. Lots of different materials to work from and easy to fashion.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Well it's got the frog skins that come in it stock.
Do you have the turbo bezels on your XP? I watched a video on YouTube a while back that someone had done that. Not sure if it would work on yours but might be something to look into for improved cooling/airflow for your clutch

·
Registered
221 Posts
Do you have the turbo bezels on your XP? I watched a video on YouTube a while back that someone had done that. Not sure if it would work on yours but might be something to look into for improved cooling/airflow for your clutch
Just type in rzr xp turbo vents on a xp

·
Registered
2014 RZR XP1000
1,425 Posts
Oh ya I have seen that video! I don’t know if they were upgraded, maybe they were but I know that I didn’t upgrade it it would be the previous owner, I will do a google search to see if they are. here is a picture or the frog skin that is on it.

I maybe dumb and these aren’t even frog skins lol! Edit: they don't look like XP Turbo intake vent's.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts