Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, looking for examples of how folks are installing their whips in the cargo bed of your XP 4 900's, pics would be helpful as well. I just purchased 2 4ft whips and the only place I can actually mount with hardware provided is on each side of the cargo box area in the middle hole of three holes I believe but there is just a hole on one side so Id have to drive a hole in the same area on the other side...not sure if that is idea? Thanks!

·
The Lone Rzr
2,085 Posts
I put a quick disconnect for the flag on one side and the other side for the whip light.
I added large sst washers on top and bottom for the whip.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I put a quick disconnect for the flag on one side and the other side for the whip light.
I added large sst washers on top and bottom for the whip.

Is the side with the whip holding up? I have mine currently in the same location and was going to drill out the other side like you did for my second one but just concerned that there isn't enough plastic to hold long term...and will eventually crack or wear out the plastic.

·
The Lone Rzr
2,085 Posts
That plastic is fairly thick.
Never a problem on the whip side and I only use the lighted whip if I know I''ll be riding at night so it doesn't get used as much.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts