Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I installed these forward arched a-arms because my 30s were rubbing the mud flaps but no any more. Paid $400 came already painted white to match stock suspension. Not hard to install with proper tools. Took me about 4 hours total but I also have a well equipped shop.
before

after

·
Registered
224 Posts
I like the arched look, buut I got my 30' bighorns to stop rubbing by moving the fender flare back, keep us posted on how it handles. I think it looks great.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The turning radius was affected at all. I thought about moving the fender flare back but it seemed like more work to me although it would have been cheaper. It rides the same because the preload hasn't been adjusted. I haven't notice any handling difference.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I wanna do forward arms but then my tires will hang my bumper. So I'm probably just gonna move my flares back some. That's the only place they rub.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The bumper I have has plenty of clearance. I wouldn't think 30s would rub on any bumper but all you would really have to do is add a little lift or adjust preload.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I have plenty of clearance now. But if I move my tires forward my outlaw radials would rub my wild boar bumper if my tires were flexed up in the fenders

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
front fender relocation move back for bigger tires

I like the arched look, buut I got my 30' bighorns to stop rubbing by moving the fender flare back, keep us posted on how it handles. I think it looks great.
I've heard of alot of people moving the fender back, but haven't seen any pics of how to do it. Are you really removing the fender cutting the plastic body and reinstalling the fender or just removing the mud flap. I've read where people have took the rzr to the dealer and they moved the fender back to clear tires but I'm not a let the dealer do it type guy. I need some pics!

·
Registered
224 Posts
It's hard to explain, but it's one of the easiest mods a do-it-your -selfer can do. If I get a chance i'll make a quick youtube video of it and post the link. How are you liking the arched a-arms?

·
Registered
249 Posts
It's hard to explain, but it's one of the easiest mods a do-it-your -selfer can do. If I get a chance i'll make a quick youtube video of it and post the link. How are you liking the arched a-arms?
Would be very interested in watching this video if you make it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.