King of crash!
34,125 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
4 point harness install

HID kit install

I like the fluid change idea

Winch install - maybe a couple different brands and setups like the bumper mount and the internal stock mount such as the polaris brand

Additional lighting install just to show how to splice into the wiring harness

Fule pump swap out

Drive belt exchange

Alignments

The Tie Rod mod / relocation

A-arm and ball joint replacment

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
THE STEERING WHEEL take off without a sawzaw.:rofl3:
X100000000000000000
I just bought a Super ATV steering wheel and am now trying to get the stock one off with no success:rm_thumbdown: Looking like I may need to cut it off. Beat the hell out of it last night and no luck. Filled the center portion with penetrating oil and let it set overnight and I'm going to try the ratchet strap to the cage trick tonight with a big effin hammer:rofl3:
George

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
I will be working on making videos all next week so keep the input coming guys! Thanks.

Tyler
SuperATV.com
(812)574-7777
Will you then have a link on your website to reference these videos in the future?
This is such a great idea! I am a very mechanical person but many are not. But when peeps are able to watch a video and see that the majority of maintenance on there RZR is not all that difficult I'm sure they may be more willing to do it themselves instead of tying it up at some dealer for weeks.Thanks in advance Super ATV!:ride:

·
Premium Member
2,848 Posts
Dont know if you have one.....May-be a Video on Installing your Long-Travel Kits:)
Dont know if you have one.....May-be a Video on Installing your Long-Travel Kits:)
X10
Maybe one that shows folks how to change a CV also:ride:
not a video but working on this....

http://www.rzrforums.net/suspension/33740-how-install-long-travel-kit-2.html#post409197
Way to go fool............you can still make a PowerPoint out of the photos and even put some gangster rap to it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.