Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone run into this issue? The inner doors are great but once installed hit my oem steal rock sliders.

Its not bad closing the door but opening you have to put your knee and/or shoulder into it as the weather seal grabs the bar.

Wondering if a thinner weather seal in that section would work?

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have the Polaris rock sliders and the inner door panels will not work with them at all. You cannot ope or close the doors.

·
Registered
2020 Polaris RZR Pro XP aka: The Bomb
794 Posts
Just remove the weather strip off of it. That’s what I did.
The inner doors close off the 3” gap. If there is 1/8” left it’s not gonna be a problem except in the dead of winter.
The rest of the cabin is no where close to air tight, so to me the weather seal is pointless anyhow.
Mine fit perfect on the driver’s side, but was catching on the passenger’s side. I could have messed with door adjustments, but I just pulled it off both sides.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The inner doors close off the 3” gap. If there is 1/8” left it’s not gonna be a problem except in the dead of winter.
The rest of the cabin is no where close to air tight, so to me the weather seal is pointless anyhow.
Mine fit perfect on the driver’s side, but was catching on the passenger’s side. I could have messed with door adjustments, but I just pulled it off both sides.
That is an option

·
Registered
9 Posts

This is probably the only way to fix make it work.

My driver side Rock Slider bounced off a rock and now sometimes I have to lift up on the back door to get it to open and close if there is any mud or dirt on the slider. The tolerance is very close on those.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I just posted on this topic (with photos) on another thread.

Essentially I had to adjust the hinges several times until I got it just right and then bend the sliders down a bit to make more clearance. I agree, not a great design.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Remove the weatherstrip from the bottom and take a Dremel tool to it. You only have to remove about an eighth of an inch and then reinstall the weatherstrip. That way you’re not messing with the hinges and a latch or any of the door fitment

·
Registered
588 Posts
Remove the weatherstrip from the bottom and take a Dremel tool to it. You only have to remove about an eighth of an inch and then reinstall the weatherstrip. That way you’re not messing with the hinges and a latch or any of the door fitment
That would work also. The doors are super simple to adjust and everything lines up great. Actually better than when the factory did it LOL.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts