Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
I run it on my 800 with no issues. Even mounted the speakers in stock body locations. Under front seats in the kick panel and between the rear seats one flat in the removable section and the other counter sunk into the air intake panel for the belt drive.

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Would you mind getting me some picks? I'm debating on building a custom box for overhead, or building speaker tubes out of pvc to mount them. I was thinking of mounting them in the tunnel in the back of my xp?

I run it on my 800 with no issues. Even mounted the speakers in stock body locations. Under front seats in the kick panel and between the rear seats one flat in the removable section and the other counter sunk into the air intake panel for the belt drive.

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
Picked up a pair of these at Costco for $110.00

Then I went all out on a $39.99 MP player that also came with FM tuner-

And found my sound quality to not only be superior, but takes the edge off the engine/cab noise very nicely. Since I am stingy, I do not like to share my loud music with the rest of the great outdoors while visiting....

Another nice twist is that with the FM tuner included in that big dollar Sansa, we take along our Sirius receiver and listen to satellite radio if we want as well...

So, I say with about $160.00 I have a better on board sound system than many who have spent several thousand, and by upgrading by about $70.00 over the $160.00 can add a satellite receiver.

:camorzr:

:popcorn:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts