Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, guys and gals what brand and color spray paint have yall found best matches the indy red on the pro xp

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok, thanks for the link. I had one guy tell me that krylon fusion gloss red pepper was almost perfect. Thanks for the help !

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah I want to get as close to perfect as possible. Got a new black and red pro xp gonna get some rock sliders and paint them red.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Try VHT engine enamel SP152 Ford Red. Found it at AutoZone.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I crushed my high coverage Polaris bumper into a rock and had heat it to straighten it back out. Heating caused the powder coating to melt, so I took it to an autobody supply store and they scanned the color. It came back Ford Performance Red. It matched pretty damn good especially for being paint to powder coat.
Product Material property

·
Registered
809 Posts
I crushed my high coverage Polaris bumper into a rock and had heat it to straighten it back out. Heating caused the powder coating to melt, so I took it to an autobody supply store and they scanned the color. It came back Ford Performance Red. It matched pretty damn good especially for being paint to powder coat. View attachment 656695 View attachment 656695
can you post a pic of the paint match? I have several spots that could use some touch up

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'll have to give it a try, while trailering this week my fathers machine was rubbing on my rear bumper and took off some of the powder coat.

·
Registered
'17 4-1000
313 Posts
where did you find this ford performance red spray paint?

·
Registered
'17 4-1000
313 Posts
i found another good option for $6 at lowe's: rustoleum toolbox red.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts