Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at options on how I can talk to my passenger during a ride.

I don't need an intercom that connects over radio to other vehicles, just to talk to each other in the car.

We wear helmets when riding, so would need to factor that in. Don't mind having to plug in via wires (doesn't need to be wireless).

I just want to be able to hear my passenger over the engine and pumping tunes.

I could always turn the music down, but srsly, who's gonna do that?

Thanks

SA

·
The Lone Rzr
2,223 Posts
There are all kinds of motorcycle helmet intercoms.
Bluetooth wireless.
Once you've tried it you'll never want to plug in another wire
I have the cardo scala on the cycle helmets as well as the headsets for the rzr
Sena is also popular.
@Sarge even used some inexpensive ones off ebay that worked good

·
Premium Member
437 Posts
If you go with an intercom from Rugged get the helmet kits with the 3.5mm jack. Earbuds make the best speakers and are noise reducing. It is like talking to the passenger in the living room.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Are there any wireless solutions (like Sena) that would allow us to listen to the same music (from Ride Command) across 4 sets? Looks like Sena only shares music between two devices. Not sure about the others?

I have a 2019 7 button ride command if it matters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
68 Posts
Bluetooth headsets (I use sena) are great in the car, but as soon as you want to connect to someone in another car they are limited to line of sight. Go around a corner or over a dune and they drop. I'm going to try a radio to radio interface for the headsets, but this is a band-aid. In hindsight I'd go with a wired radio set up.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I use the Sena SMH-10 and it’s great. Easily installs in helmet, battery last a really long time and is very clear.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts