Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
hey ya'll watch this....
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I dont know what I was thinking..We had just got to Lil Sahara and I guess my excitement got the best of me and i nailed this jump but let off at the top cause I thought I was going a lil fast :doh:

I caved in my UTVinc grill (the blem that I luckyly only paid $10 for) and bent the lil plastic peice that covers the winch hole..And I think my toe-in is toed-out :rofl3: Not to mention the 3inch GASH that my left knee took from the tilt steering rod bracket... But it was a good learning experance :)

·
Registered
188 Posts
damn lucky you didnt go for a good roll without a helmet. next time might not be so lucky.

otherwise cool video man, looked like a pretty big jump! :D

·
hey ya'll watch this....
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
damn lucky you didnt go for a good roll without a helmet. next time might not be so lucky.

otherwise cool video man, looked like a pretty big jump! :D
Ive got a helmet but we wasnt going to get to serious lol...Im very thankful for the DFR harness though

What mask is that?
Savephase mask.."Ghostrider" lol

·
hey ya'll watch this....
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
hey ya'll watch this....
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not bad at all, I got sandblasted a few times by the gang but face was good.. The foam around the inside has notches in it to allow eyeglasses but if not it still doesnt allow dust in.The thing I like the best is it protects my big ears from limbs slapping me on the trail lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts