Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well not really but as it turns out my work schedule its bringing us to southern CA this weekend and we will be attending the sand sport super show for the first. I was just on the ssss Web site and while looking over the vendor list it occurred to me that I'm in big trouble. My RZR is "mostly" done but i had made a short list of items that I could use. All totaled maybe 150.00 give or take. Well just now while looking over the list of vendors reality smacked me in the face... There is no way on Gods green earth I'm getting out of there with only putting out a buck fifty... Please pray for me!

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Yep, you are in trouble... I will be there tonight as well.

·
Registered
235 Posts
I feel your pain. I bring cash and leave the cc at home so I dont have to eat cup-o-noodles for a month.:ride:

·
Premium Member
1,363 Posts
Take a picture of the new can am Maverick that will be unveiled at 6 pm. Interested in seeing if it is a 50 inch side by side.

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
I will be a first timer as well.

But I will be there with a couple of OLD timers so I will be in good hands.

It should be the best show EVER

·
Premium Member
41,100 Posts
Cash is King... I'll be there... Look for the best dressed guy there and it won't be me...:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
Cash is King... I'll be there... Look for the best dressed guy there and it won't be me...:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:
Just look for the guy wearing the girly capris (pants that stop at the ankles) and you will find Tim. :rofl3:

·
Just kidding!
10,757 Posts
Oh and you are in big trouble idarzr you can just add another zero to that $150 figure. Lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

·
Premium Member
1,363 Posts
Looks like the new Maverick is can ams sport side by side in both 2 and 4 seat versions with a 1000cc motor and 100+ hp and 14+ inches of suspension travel.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Oh and you are in big trouble idarzr you can just add another zero to that $150 figure. Lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
Yep, I got real and already stopped at the bank and made a large cash withdraw.. As Tim said "cash is king"!

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I will be a first timer as well.

But I will be there with a couple of OLD timers so I will be in good hands.

It should be the best show EVER
fortunately, we will also be with some ssss veterans... We be pumped!

·
◄►STARS & STRIPES◄►
3,832 Posts
Looks like the new Maverick is can ams sport side by side in both 2 and 4 seat versions with a 1000cc motor and 100+ hp and 14+ inches of suspension travel.
Don't forget you get an "X" with that too (makes it faster), ?

& I agree if you're worried bring cash, but I never carry cash unless planned so.... Just leave the CCs in your vehicle!:ride:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts