Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im in the market, leaning towards the racer tech kit....just want to know if yall like it? any problems? and if possible, post some pics...would love to see a side by side comparison, you never get to see it with the s, only the standard... thanks guys!
Jason

ps. yes ive searched this topic for about 2 weeks now:rollfinger:

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
ive had two of these setups, one on my 10S and now on my 11S, setup works good, not hard to install and you can get about 14'' of ground clearance if you set the preloads up a little. They will only give you around 1.5'' of lift not the advertised 2'' but thats good because a full 2'' of lift front or rear will cause the cv joints to bind at full extension.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
good! wouldnt happen to have any pics would you?, if not its cool, i think im going with this kit, was hoping to get lucky and view some
thanks man

·
Registered
317 Posts
That is what Im gonna go with on my 10' S. There are some topics on here just got to search around and then look at the links at the bottom of the topics.....or type it in on Google and look at the forum that way.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
just making sure an inch and a half is worth 200 bucks ya know....ive searched and searched, tons of topics but not really answering my questions.....would love to see a side by side comparison

·
Administrator
50,255 Posts
I have 2 rzrs's with racer tech lift kits ,over 7000 miles on one of them never had a problem ,and Andy is a great guy to deal with .

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts