Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 587 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I only have a 2" lift and 26" bighorns but I am considering a bigger lift. Lets see some pics of machines with over 3" of lift and 28"+ tires. Tell us about your lift and tire set up.

·
Registered
304 Posts
see sig for mods

Attachments

·
Registered
176 Posts
HOw do you like the tires? Looking at geting a set of those in 30". Just got my 3" lift on love the added ground clearance. Heres a pic 27" no lift.

·
Registered
304 Posts
JVjump which set of tires are you referring to? If your asking about the 30" Mzilla's they are good. Very heavy and don't climp out that well, they ride like a tank under 5 mph. Overall a 6 out of 10 IMO. They are not as aggresive as a Sback or Outlaw so probably wont break as much with these tires. Ive got a set 32" Sbacks on my Can Am 800. and a set of 28" Sbacks on my Suzuki Vinson 500. These are IMO the best muddin tire available. They ride rough as a tank under 5mph as well and dig alot, (Ive also had 29.5 laws and 31" laws) so I know a few things about these tires as well. The outlaws will give you more floatation in the water but dont pull as hard in the thick stuff.

CTaylor (the person who posted above mine) actually bought those wheels from me and found those set of 30's slightly used from someone else but I also sell them. Hope that answers your ???.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I was asking about the mzillas. Had a similar tire on an old foreman 450 and loved them. Just liked the way they handeled and if you got into deep you could normally back out. Looking to run 30" on my rzr. Think they will be a perfect fit for what i want. What back spacing do you need to run so i dont need spacers?

·
Registered
304 Posts
Have u seen the zilla's they r like Mudzilla but lighter
they make it in a 30" as well As far as offset Itp SS 112 will fit on the rzr just make sure you get the 5+3 offset with those wheels you don't need spacers on the back

·
Registered
176 Posts
I have only seen them listed up to a 28". Who has them in the 30" They look like they would be more trail happy.

·
Registered
304 Posts
PM me and I'll let you know who has em

·
Registered
253 Posts
Im glad to see all the louisiana boys in the " hows ur mudder set up" section. haHAHHAHA!!! Its what we do!!!! Hey shreveport boys, im from lafayette and live there now, but i did spend 3 years in Haughton. I know about some red dirt!!!

1 - 20 of 587 Posts