Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I cheated death a bit. I tried jumping my RZR and came up a bit short on the landing. I Rolled the RZR about 6 times. If anyone wants to sell some plastics or rzr parts cheap I would be greatly appreciated. I dont have insurance on the RZR. I need some A-Arms and one axle I think.

I cant figure out how to put the video on here so if anyone can I would appreciate it. If you go on youtube and type in " Worst Polaris Rzr wreck " That is me.

·
Registered
578 Posts
wow!!!! so do you have an aftermath video? man if you made it out ok you are well arhead of the game . so did you have all the saftey stuff on?

·
Registered
177 Posts
You are a very lucky man to have made it through that wreck!

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
Thanks for posting, maybe that will save somebody in the future.

·
Premium Member
814 Posts
I might have ever thing you need I have to check. You might want to make sure the frame is not bent before parts are sent. And glad your OK

·
Premium Member
2,951 Posts
X3... I watched that video at least 7 times yesterday. Now I am thinking I need to beef up the roll cage.. Got the Pro Armor doors and the Dragon Fire 4-point harness.. You had a guardian angle riding with you on that roll crash

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
man... thats insane. Glad you are as "ok" as you are. All i could say while watching that was "oh my god". Wish i had some cheap parts to help ya out... That reminds me why i got DFR harnesses and why im gonna reinforce my cage.

Good luck to ya

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
i have a stock 2011s cage and seat belts.

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Man !!! glad you are ok !!!!

please enplane how you got ejected ... did you have belts on ... helmet? I am not trying to bash you ... just curious? Cause you had an angle on your side on that one!!!

·
Kansas-Kid
402 Posts
He posted this in the description on YouTube.

"I was at Badlands in Indiana and hit the jump at 45 mph. I came up short on landing and bounced. My seat belts dont work and when I landed upside down my helmet falls off. Then on second flip I fell out and it knocked off my shoes. I got very lucky and was able to limp away. I broke my shoulder and hurt about every where else on my body."

I would love to see some after pictures to see how the cage (if stock) held up.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Happy to hear you walk away from that!

Can someone with the know how slow that movie down to something like half speed and re post it? It all happens so fast that even watching it 10 times, it is hard to visually take it all it. For example, I missed the the helmet coming off the first 9 times I watched it.

·
Registered
839 Posts
I am glad your ok. This is why I am gonna try the 2011 seatbelt mine quit working often as well. I would have thought they would have put better seatbelts in for the money.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts