Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
"If you want to start a thread (like this one). Open the forum area you want to post in and on the left hand side of the page just above the name of the forum area you'll see a little black box titled "New Thread, ..."

Mike:
None of this is showing while I'm on this forum. As I would like to post a new question (new thread), how can I go about doing this?
Thanks,
Dale

·
Registered
39 Posts
Apparently "VS_Goose" has jumped in to help with this problem (according to an email just received) but following the link suggested, I can't find the posting.

·
Registered
965 Posts
My post is on Page 4.

Reply to these questions:

Where did you post these threads / replies?

Can you provide a screenshot or copy/paste the error message you are getting when you attempt to start a thread?

What browser / OS / device are you running?

Have you cleared your cache and cookies recently?

What was the thread title? Did you try a different one?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Thank you for your reply.
You asked for "a screenshot or copy/paste the error message you are getting when you attempt to start a thread"
There is no error message. In fact, there is no place at all to start a new thread.
This is what the top of my screen looks like...

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
VS_Goose:
Thank you again.
I finally found your previous reply. I had been looking for it below my posting or at the end of the thread.
1. I haven't be able to post a new thread (no place to start a new thread). There are no problems replying in an existing thread.
2. I've just sent a screenshot in my previous response.
3. I'm using the latest edition of Firefox
4. Currently I'm working on my desktop computer using OS 8.1
5. Cookies are cleared (by CCleaner) each time I shut down my browser, which I will do again when I finish this reply, just to double check.
6. I've tried a couple of different threads and haven't been able to find a place to post a new thread.
Thanks again for the help,
Dale

·
Registered
39 Posts
OK.
That may have solved my dilemma.
I've jumped to a new forum and the "post a new thread" button shows.
Thanks,
Dale

61 - 68 of 68 Posts