Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

41 - 60 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Someone asked about ODES UTV'S. I bought one in 2010. I have had 2 problems in 750 miles.First the thermo/sending unit in the radiator that controls the fan, second the dump box electric motor got water in it. Fixed both problems works fine. It is my understanding that the dump motor is now water tight. This unit weigh's in at 1212Lbs. My friend has a Rhino and say's it weigh's around 850Lb's. I'm not an aggressive baha type rider, but i use intermediate type trails. I'm disabled due to joint problems,this is why i ride a utv. Myself i find mine quite comfi. It does take a while to get parts, it took about 3to4 weeks to get the thermo part. The fan ran all the time until the new one was installed. I under the understanding that all the major manufactures get most of there stuff made in China

·
Registered
5 Posts
am going to taylor park aug 10to 15 to rzr rally staying in dry camp #107 and have 2011 lance truck camper for sale fully loaded fits short bed truck near perfect ----719-221-0233

·
Administrator
50,056 Posts
I am lost too.
Where is this "New Thread" button?
Click on Forum on top of this page...then scroll down and choose a category such as "General RZR Discussion"click on category ....At the top where it says " Threads in Forum" there is a new thread button. You must be logged in to see/use this.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
this site sucks trying to figure out how to post a question or concern
Well you managed to post a reply to a thread - That's a start.

If you want to start a thread (like this one). Open the forum area you want to post in and on the left hand side of the page just above the name of the forum area you'll see a little black box titled "New Thread", Click that box you will need to enter a title for your thread, then type your question in the box then click submit and your done.

Mike

·
Registered
965 Posts
this site sucks trying to figure out how to post a question or concern
Well you managed to post a reply to a thread - That's a start.

If you want to start a thread (like this one). Open the forum area you want to post in and on the left hand side of the page just above the name of the forum area you'll see a little black box titled "New Thread", Click that box you will need to enter a title for your thread, then type your question in the box then click submit and your done.

Mike
Thanks for posting that Mike. Helpful post!

- Goose

·
Premium Member
75 Posts
i posted a thread about windshields, fred, . a paragraph where did it go?? again. it was under last post, thanks.

·
Premium Member
75 Posts
now i am pissed i just posted again about 2018 rzrs and would not post again ??? when i tried to post it said timed out but posting rules said i could... come on already whats up

·
Registered
965 Posts
Where did you post these threads / replies? I checked your account and did not see anything so this may be a sync issue.

Can you provide a screenshot or copy/paste the error message you are getting when you attempt to start a thread?

What browser / OS / device are you running?

Have you cleared your cache and cookies recently?

·
Registered
39 Posts
As I can't post a new thread, apparently my only option is to jump into this 8-year old thread.
Although registered, I'm unable to post anything beyond my introduction and responses. How can I post/begin a new thread?
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
965 Posts
Where did you post these threads / replies?

Can you provide a screenshot or copy/paste the error message you are getting when you attempt to start a thread?

What browser / OS / device are you running?

Have you cleared your cache and cookies recently?

What was the thread title? Did you try a different one?

41 - 60 of 68 Posts