Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
...at the Speed of Life
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After registration, an email will be sent to the address that you used during signup. Inside this email there will be a link that you need to follow to complete your registration.

But I didn't receive an email?!?!

First, check your Spam folders. It may have been filtered. If it isn't in there, you can use the link below to have another email sent. Before you do this, you may want to add the domain "RZRforums.net" to your safe senders list.

http://www.rzrforums.net/register.php?do=requestemail

If you have clicked the links in your inbox, and you only get a blank page, you need to clear your cookies, cache and all other temporary internet files.

I used a bogus email address when I registered...
Please send an email to [email protected] with your REAL email address and the username that you signed up with. We will rectify the situation.

The forums think I am under 18 years old???
During registration you must provide a valid birth date. because we don't censor content on this site, we must have parental approval for any members under the age of 18. If you are in fact over 18, please email [email protected] with your username and real birth date. Please note that if you don't want your birthdate published, you can click "User CP > Edit Profie > Privacy --> Hide Age and date of Birth"

·
Registered
3 Posts
How come I have to keep signing in all the time? Forum tells I have seen 10 post and then wants me to register or sign in. been there dune that.LOL

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks brian. I have tried that but when im on a roll and find some good info its like hittin a school zone, sloooooooow doooowwwwn. LOL

·
Registered
178 Posts
I can't find anywhere on the forum to post a new thread or question. I m lost. where do I look

·
Premium Member
12,793 Posts
I have writen out my interduction but when I try to post it all I get is a copy of my interduction. What am I doing wrong?
(1) Click the "NEW THREAD" button at the top left of the page.

(2) Fill in the Title box

(3) write your post in the Message box

(4) Scroll down the page and under the smiles click the "SUBMIT NEW THREAD" button..............

My guess is you were using the "Preview Post" button.........that's not the one you want to hit :)
let me know if you can't get it..........

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
can somebody help me plz to make my own thread
Click on the "Forum" link on the top black bar
Scroll down through the list to find the appropriate forum for your topic.
----------I.E. Wheels and tires.
----------Click on the link
Right above the black bar that says "Threads in this Forum" there is a little link that says "New Thread" with a little Icon to the right of it. Click on it.
Create your thread and click submit at the bottom.

·
Registered
34 Posts
How do I post a new topic? I clicked on the "forum", then it says to scroll down to find appropiate forum for new topic.

I am screwed at that point, because I don't see any place to scroll down to find "IE wheels and tires" or any other place, nor can I find anything like "Threads in this forum"

Any help out there?

·
Premium Member
12,793 Posts
How do I post a new topic? I clicked on the "forum", then it says to scroll down to find appropiate forum for new topic.

I am screwed at that point, because I don't see any place to scroll down to find "IE wheels and tires" or any other place, nor can I find anything like "Threads in this forum"

Any help out there?
Go here Wheels and Tires - Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net and look to the upper left for the "New Thread button" click on it

·
Registered
34 Posts
Okay, thanks, now I got it. I wished when a person uses the search feature, or the introductory "Read This First" section, there should be a place where "How to Post" is described. I have run into this same problem on a couple of other sites, ie searching for instructions of how to post.

All is well now, thanks again.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Yea, so posting a new thread is not easy. I can't find it so I'm gonna throw this thought out on warranties.
Reading other threads here, the 900 xp4 which I have seems to have failures and comes with a pretty weak 6 month warranty. Anyone out there forking out the denaro for an extended warranty. Right now it seems like a good investment. Let me know your thoughts as these engines are a little more complex than my old rhino 660.
Thanks dudes

1 - 20 of 68 Posts