Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm like a kid on Christmas Eve. I can't wait to bust out of my office and go pick her up.

All the reading, research, testing, tire kicking, back and forth are finally over and we're taking the plunge.

My kids have no idea that I'm picking it up today so when they get home from school they're gonna go nuts.

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
Congrats! I wonder who will be more excited...you or your kids...:)

·
Registered
36 Posts
If he's anything like the rest of us, he prob acts 20 yrs younger than he should!!! I know I do when it comes to this stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!

·
Registered
839 Posts
Welcome and congrats your kids will be soooooo happy.

·
Desert Rat
2,118 Posts
And now, he'll have to find a second job to pay for all the goodies!!!

Welcome to the addiction!:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey guys

Picked up the RZR this afternoon and my son and I have been riding it all afternoon/evening.

I can't tell you how much fun we've had. My son asked me "dad, why are you laughing like a girl?"

This thing is more fun than I ever imagined!

I'll post some pics soon.

·
Old West Reenactor
498 Posts
Welcome to da madness.....

·
Registered
544 Posts
Congrats! Post pics when you're done laughing like a girl...oh wait a minute, you're gonna laugh like a girl every time you ride it... and cry like a baby when your credit card bill comes in!

·
I just wanna ride
3,641 Posts
Congrats! Post pics when you're done laughing like a girl...oh wait a minute, you're gonna laugh like a girl every time you ride it... and cry like a baby when your credit card bill comes in!
LOL ain't that the truth :rofl3:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts