Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2019 rzr 1000 dynamic and I just installed the ssv sub glove box and I am having trouble getting power to the amp. The amp is the powerbass amp and I have the power running to the battery and the ground running to the steering column. And then I am running it to a powerbass xl1200 where do I need to run the remote wire too because I believe that is where I am having my problem from. I also have the 3.5mm-3.5mm jack plugged in from the amp to the speaker. Any help will help thanks in advance

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Im not familiar with the wiring from the xl1200. It doesnt have a hookup for a remote wire?
Or you arent sure where the blue remote wiring coming from the xl1200 needs to go?

Did you follow any instructions?
Is there an amp with the sub or is the amp a separate deal from the sub?
if its separate, what is it? And what does the wiring look like for the amp/sub?
I dont believe you need the 3.5mm to/from the amp and speaker.
You should be utilizing the RCA's i do believe.

Do you have any pictures of what you are messing with?

You have this wiring harness for the xl1200?

Product Coil Electrical wiring Audio equipment Circuit component

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im not familiar with the wiring from the xl1200. It doesnt have a hookup for a remote wire?
Or you arent sure where the blue remote wiring coming from the xl1200 needs to go?

if its separate, what is it? And what does the wiring look like for the amp/sub?

View attachment 688687
So from the xl1200 it's a positive a negative which is how I powered my speaker before the sub but it has a negative a positive and then a output jack and an input jack my cousin who is an electrician read the directions with me so I cut into the output wire so the picture that I will provide the wire harness from the speaker has a positive a negative and then an input and an output which the input I have the 3.5 mm jack plugged into and then then I cut and spliced the output to the remote. And the directions that I am following are not very clear

View attachment 688687
Yes I have been following direntions plus been following what dealer that I bought all this from on what to do the wiring harness that comes off of the XL1200 is a positive and negative and then a input and output jack I have my 3.5mm jack running from the amp to the input and then I spliced into the output thinking it would be my remote but I still get nothing

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts