Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
I am looking for a good place to ride my xp 4 with my two kids. My in-laws have a xp 900 and will be with us. They live in Dallas and I live in Okc. It's going to be a all day ride. Dont care too much about swimming out of a mud hole. Will be staying the night before the ride either at a cabin or hotel so we can get up early. I am looking for recommendations for places to go. Been to Muenster before but been years ago before it took off. Read a lot of reviews that say the owners are rude and treat you bad. Prefer to give my money to nice people. If anyone knows of a good place please post up or send me a pm. Will be riding Sat. Sept 29th. I don't mind driving if it's a good place. Thanks guys for the help.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Have you ever been to Waynoka,OK...there is about 1400 acers of sand dunes & a couple place to stay @ & 1 or 2 places to eat, a offroad shop. Kind of a hole in the wall town (No harm meant)but its a fun place to ride. or Meana,AR there is some great trails up there also & plenty of places to stay & eat.

·
hey ya'll watch this....
1,304 Posts
Have you ever been to Waynoka,OK...there is about 1400 acers of sand dunes & a couple place to stay @ & 1 or 2 places to eat, a offroad shop. Kind of a hole in the wall town (No harm meant)but its a fun place to ride. or Meana,AR there is some great trails up there also & plenty of places to stay & eat.
I agree both are great.. We usually rent a 3bed 2bath house at Waynoka, great place you can ride to and from the dunes on your Rzr.. I can post # if your interested.. Mena Ar is good trails and you can find cabins to rent just google Wolfpen Gap cabins and that should get u there.. Good luck :ride:

·
You Don't Know Jack
74 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
You can get into info overload looking at these sites. Lol. Who has personal recommendations for cabins in the ok/ Arkansas mountain area that has trail access?

So sayeth the RZR DAWG!

·
Registered
48 Posts
I created an Oklahoma RZR Rider page. Just wanted to let everyone know that if you join this group, this is a good place for all us Okies to organize some rides together. Doesn't have to be any big event either. I created this group a little while back since there wasn't one for Oklahomans at the time. None of us have organized anything as of yet but it would help to have a reference point for us all to check.

The link is in my signature.

·
Registered
50 Posts
The owners at RRMP have never been rude to me , I have been riding there for about 4 years now. They have good accomadations for camping, Members have access to bathrooms and showers if needed. They have done a good job on keeping the place up. We do day trips there, Barnwell mountains are a lot of fun to , Lots of great trails for XPS. Little Sierra is about the best around here as far as dune riding. Plan on a 2-4 day outing , Just got back and was great riding. Arkansas has great trail riding and cabins. :)

·
Registered
484 Posts
Lake Murray is in between Dallas and OKC and has cabins and a lodge, golf course, boat rentals, heated fishing dock, restaurant, and too many attractions to name. It has about 1000 acres to ride and if you have a camper you can ride from the campground which is new and right beside the riding area.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts