Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seat belt fastener for a newer style oem belt. Auto part Vehicle Automotive exterior Bumper Wheel one that will work with this belt. I bought a belt from someone and it won't latch in by belt latch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
hey ya'll watch this....
1,304 Posts
How bout a seat belt set up out of a stock 2012 XP? I put harnesses in mine and they are great shape.. Just for the shipping? but I only got one for now..

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Do you have what the belt clips into ? That's the only thing I really need. If your belt looks like the one in the first post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
hey ya'll watch this....
1,304 Posts
Craig, does this look like what ya need? If so PM me with shipping info and Its yours my friend :) :ride:

·
Official Parts Breaker
4,817 Posts
Craig, does this look like what ya need? If so PM me with shipping info and Its yours my friend :) :ride:

BTW, the above product does not come with a quarter. The quarter is for reference purposes only to illustrate size and dimensions. Quarters are available, please see our other auctions.

:D

Mark

·
hey ya'll watch this....
1,304 Posts

BTW, the above product does not come with a quarter. The quarter is for reference purposes only to illustrate size and dimensions. Quarters are available, please see our other auctions.

Mark
Too Funny:rofl3::rofl3:

·
6skinner
1,231 Posts

Mark
Quit being so damn cheap mark, give the guy a quarter! :rollfinger:

·
Official Parts Breaker
4,817 Posts

Mark
Quit being so damn cheap mark, give the guy a quarter! :rollfinger:

:D[/QUOTE]

Sorry, nickel is the best I'll do...

Mark

·
6skinner
1,231 Posts
Close enough!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts