Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
where are you located and how far are you willing to travel if you have to?

·
De Oppresso Liber
1,682 Posts
For 8 grand you can have your pick.:)

PS: it might help if you listed what year you are looking for, prefered miles, condition and location etc. Just saying.:)

·
Mike #1
1,949 Posts
Well now you guys can eat your words since one was just posted in Yuma Az for $7500

·
Registered
663 Posts
I'm only 4 hours from the OC - If you put a "2" in front of your offer you can come get mine :rofl3::rofl3:

·
Registered
211 Posts
I'm i Missouri and make it 9, you can have an 09 RZR S, 164 Hrs, 18xxx miles, several goodies. 4points, lockride w/s, Holz front diff carrier, 2010 shocks, axles, bearings housings from 2010 S model, Downfall a bit of a drive..

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thats a long drive ......and for all the jokers im looking for any year rzr 800 or rzr s i have more cash if its worth it .......

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
I'm i Missouri and make it 9, you can have an 09 RZR S, 164 Hrs, 18xxx miles, several goodies. 4points, lockride w/s, Holz front diff carrier, 2010 shocks, axles, bearings housings from 2010 S model, Downfall a bit of a drive..
I'm close to you. Want to sell the 4 points? PM me if interested.

·
In His service!
357 Posts
thats a long drive ......and for all the jokers im looking for any year rzr 800 or rzr s i have more cash if its worth it .......
Jokers....there's no jokers on this forum:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

·
tinytimslaw2
377 Posts
Dandankler, I sent you a pm, there is a chance that I'll hit Glamis for Halloween. Tim

1 - 16 of 16 Posts