Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ride mostly rough stuff and hill climbing slow and technical now this is not because I choose this path but the rest of my group is nuts so I'm either lost or trying to keep up. I bought the ///Airdam set up, installed it myself and it was so easy I actually removed it thinking I missed something, nope stuck it back on and went riding. As far as noticeable acceleration I couldn't really tell a hell of a lot of difference until I found a buddy with the same 30" tires I have and we drove them back to back. Never did do a drag race neither of us really care about that but plain old get up and go we both care about and bottom line mine is stronger off the line not superman stronger but still every little bit helps. Now for the actual benefit of the clutch, it is just as Adam says BUTTER smooth and has a great engine brake all the way down to zero if a want or at any point during deceleration just put your foot back on the gas and go from there, not sideways locked up until ya get back in the throttle enough to catch it. I would easily spend my money for this set up again I'm VERY happy. Don't really care about all the technical crap three fingers six fingers who cares, it works I love it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

1 - 1 of 1 Posts