Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Bout got it finished!! Should be done by friday, got the door panels being done as of today. Heres a few pics of it so far. What u guys think??

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bout got it finished!! Should be done by friday, got the door panels being done as of today. Heres a few pics of it so far. What u guys think??
Donald that looks awesome... You have to be proud...
And a BROKE SOB also!!......:shhh::shhh: Don't tell momma....lol...:rofl3::rofl3:

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
looks great . what kinda seats r those ? thanks
They come from Renegade Seats here in Phoenix. Heated also....like I need heated here in Phoenix......:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Looks awesome! What color was it before you got it dipped? What does something like this cost?
It was red. Cost of this is comparable to a custom paint job. All the carbon fibre print has a base color of black paint and the splash print has a base color of 2009 Mercedes silver paint.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
who is dipping it and what film brand are you using?!

Chris at Real Image HP in Phoenix. Don't know the brand of film he uses??

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Man Don that thing has come a long way! Well done sir!
Thanks...... I got a new X18 Predator and thought I should fix up the Rzr for my better half...... ya'll know how that goes....gotta keep her happy......:rofl3::rofl3:

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Are you coming with us (forum) the weekend before Halloween and or on Halloween?
I will probably be there the Wednesday or Thursday before Halloween.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ive been doing a lot of hydro dipping lately. that film is one ive been looking for. if you can find out what company and part number that would be awesome.
For a smokin' deal on a Cooter Brown skid plate I can probably find that out for ya..........LOL....:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.