Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you are looking for products we all have choices. Please factor in to your buying decisions that Factory UTV not only has top shelf Customer service and quality products but they CHOOSE to generously and unselfishly donate back to their community.

Over a year ago I won a gift certificate At a NON ATV event (Crawl For a Cure). I decided I needed a spare tire holder for my RZRs and gave them a call. They had one in stock. Not 5 minutes after I hung the phone up I got a call back (Caller ID) to double check the year of my rig to make sure that the clamp size was right. What great customer service seeing as how I was making a 200 mile round trip to go get it.

I got to there showroom / Manufacturing facility on a Sat. morning to find owner and several others working away. As a business owner and a manufacturer I was impressed at the 10Ksf facility. It was incredibly clean and well organized. I was also impressed to see that all the equipment used was in house. CNC, Laser cutting tables, Ovens, Molds, everything.

I was treated with ultimate respect considering I was getting free stuff. One would think I was dropping 50K in cash the way I was treated. Not only did I get my tire holder but the owner made sure I used the full amount of my certificate. I walked out with an additional few odds and ends.

We all have a choice on where to do business. Factory UTV and earned my loyalty.

-Ed

·
Registered
180 Posts
They took great care of me as well. I received the skids and had a question or two. They were so helpful and nice to deal with. Thanks Dave and Beth for all your help. Factory UTV is a great company to do business with.

·
Vendor
2,106 Posts
They took great care of me as well. I received the skids and had a question or two. They were so helpful and nice to deal with. Thanks Dave and Beth for all your help. Factory UTV is a great company to do business with.
Thanks so much, we appreciate the business :ride:

·
Registered
116 Posts
I wish I would of got a call back when the 1000 4 seat skid plates were in stock. Being ever time I called them they told me I was on the list and will call you back as soon as they come in. Really bummed

1 - 5 of 5 Posts