Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
I got a call from Polaris today.It was a recording telling me I can take a course on driving the rzr.They must have seen my you tube vids.lol I guess there tring to improve saftey.Just thought I would pass it along. Recreational Off-Highway Vehicle Association
LOL.

·
Registered
4,184 Posts
rohva.org = Polaris's pre-emptive strike against class action liability lawsuits like the ones hounding the Rhino.

"You Honor the Plaintiff ignored the warnings in the owner's manual, removed the warning stickers, and ignored the driving lessons offered by rohva.org. His rollover injury could have been prevented if he'd only listened..."

:ride:

·
Registered
78 Posts
I got a call from Polaris today.It was a recording telling me I can take a course on driving the rzr.They must have seen my you tube vids.lol I guess there tring to improve saftey.Just thought I would pass it along. Recreational Off-Highway Vehicle Association
Polaris announced today that they'll be offering a new 2012 special "Crazy Watson" Edition RZR. It will come from the factory with 80 lbs of lead welded onto the back bumper to avoid lawn darts...

·
Registered
247 Posts
They have got all of our numbers. My wife answered the phone and handed it to me and said "it's something about Polaris". I listened for a few seconds and hung up.

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
Polaris announced today that they'll be offering a new 2012 special "Crazy Watson" Edition RZR. It will come from the factory with 80 lbs of lead welded onto the back bumper to avoid lawn darts...
It still wont help Crazy from Lawn darting :rofl3:

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Quote: Originally Posted by crazywatson
LOL,will the ''Crazy Watson"" edition come the 1000cc engine.

·
Registered
385 Posts
I DIDN'T GET THE CALL. I think I need to take lessons from Crazy so I can get noticed too.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts