Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I do have for sale brand new HPD engine oil cooler kit. I only installed the fittings. Was planning to use on mine, but with intercooler between seats I really can't find the good place to mount the radiator and don't want to run lines up front.
Selling for $ 170 shipped to lower 48 states. SOLD
milos

·
Vendor
4,175 Posts
Wonder what that would do for oil pressure running the MCX? Anyone running one with a turbo?

·
Vendor
4,175 Posts
nope, with the turbo, I only get 35 psi when hot at 3500+ RPMs. Trey says this is normal with the turbo.

·
Registered
15,386 Posts
he means you can add the Holz adjustable oil pressure regulator bolt.
with it you can raise the oil pressure to compensate for the cooling kit, if needed.

·
Vendor
4,175 Posts
NOPE, already have it! Oil pressure loss in the turbo unit. Gary said he saw the same with his before he went apex.

·
Registered
15,386 Posts
well then if the turbo only holds 35psi, then it will probably still be 35 psi with the oil cooler in the loop... right?

·
King of crash!
31,882 Posts
it should go higher..... without turbo if your not carefull it will adj over 100 psi....cant see the turbo loseing that much...

·
Registered
6,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
nope, with the turbo, I only get 35 psi when hot at 3500+ RPMs. Trey says this is normal with the turbo.

I don't think 35 psi on 3500 RPM is any problem with it. What is your pressure on 6000 RPM and do you use manual oil pressure gauge to take readings ? I found those electric ones not be very accurate.
milos

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Sry Im lost will it work on a turbo mcx although I wanted to run it up behind the radator

1 - 11 of 11 Posts